Download CVD/FN Application Lab Brochure
CVD Equipment Corporation offers access to our Application Lab where Nano/Solar/Energy material processes can be developed in conjunction with First Nano/CVD research scientists. We strive to accelerate commercialization of Nano/Solar/Energy Fields.
The following is a listing of our processes, production equipment and fees.
- Multilayer CVDGraphene™ on Ni
- Monolayer CVDGraphene™ on Cu
- Multilayer CVD3DGraphene™ on Ni foam
- Multilayer on CVD3DGraphene™ foam
3D Cellular Materials:
- Ultralight carbon foam
- CNT paper
Carbon Nanotube Synthesis:
- Vertically aligned CNT, SW, DW and MW on Si, quartz, and various substrate
- Horizontally aligned SWCNT
- PECVD CNF
- Wafer scale CNT growth up to 4"
- Multi wafer CNT growth for volume production
- Silicon nanowire (SiNW)
- Zinc oxide (ZnO) nanowire
- Gallium nitride (GaN) nanowire
- Vertically and horizontally aligned carbon nanotubes
- Vertically and horizontally aligned silicon nanowires
- Catalyst layer: Fe, Ni, Co, Au, etc.
- Conductive layer: Mo, Cr, Al, Au, etc.
- Ion assisted thin film deposition: SiO2, TaO2, TiO2, etc.
- Other materials available upon request
- TCO - ZnO:F
Lab Equipment List:
- EasyTube® 3000
- EasyTube® 4300
- EasyTube® 6000
- Small e-beam evaporator for catalyst deposition
- Large e-beam evaporator for volume ion assisted optical thin film multi-stack deposition on flat and curved substrates with high uniformity and volume catalyst wafer deposition
- Sample preparation lab
In-House Analytical Equipment includes:
- Carl Zeiss SEM
*Secondary electron detector
- Optical microscope
- Four point probe
- Transmission and reflection measurements
- Thermo scientific confocal raman DXR microscope
- 3D Olympus video microscope
- Unassisted Lab time: $325/hr, minimum 6 hrs.
- Assisted Lab time: $350/hr, minimum 6 hrs.
- Analytical analysis starting at $175/hr, minimum 1 hr.
- Minimum sample order $500
- Volume discount available for larger orders
- Special process development and system customization available upon request.
Application Lab Images