1. Download CVDGraphene™ Brochure
2. Download Graphene Turn-key Equipment/Process Solutions Presentation
3. Download Rapid Raman Quality Analysis of CVD Graphene Directly on Growth Substrates
Graphene Related Articles:
1. Graphene research yields Nobel Prize in physics
2. Graphene Will Change the Way We Live
CVD Equipment Corporation’s Application Laboratory offers a “one-stop” solution to accelerate the commercialization of products.
- A growing range of trial materials for initial R&D and IP development
- A growing range of Graphene material prototype manufacturing and Graphene transfer processes capabilities
- Process customization for special targeted market needs
- Custom manufacturing scale up processes/tooling exploration services
- Direct access to a very talented group of equipment engineers to develop the most cost efficient, low risk scale up solution for large scale and/or high volume implementation of materials enabled products.
All our CVDGraphene™ products are sold through our wholly owned subsidiary, CVD Materials Corporation.
Graphene is an appealing material for potential usage in many applications such as:
- Graphene Electronics
- Conductive transparent coatings-ITO replacement (especially for flexible circuits)
- Transparent and flexible electronics
- Solar cells, LED’s, etc.
- MEMS and NEMS
- Chemical and Biosensors
- TEM Supports
The following logos are trademarks of CVD Equipment Corporation and are used for labeling CVDGraphene™ related products:
CVDGraphene™ on Ni CVDGraphene™ on Ni
CVDGraphene™ on Ni
CVDGraphene™ on Cu CVDGraphene™ on Cu CVDGraphene™ on Cu CVDGraphene™ on Cu CVDGraphene™ Raman Spectra on CuCVDGraphene™ on Cu CVDGraphene™ Raman Spectra on Cu